Many small businesses are being affected by the global pandemic COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, especially in how their businesses operate day to day.
Our COVID-19 Business Plan
Here are a few things for you to know about our business operations during this time:
- Virtual Meetings: To protect our clients and employees all meetings are done virtually using Zoom online meeting platform. Zoom allows for video conferencing as well as conference calling
- Documents handing: Our company is digital in nature and as such we have provisions for signing any agreements digitally or sending any document via email.
- Remote Work: Our team works remotely and has since the company was founded. There has been no change to how we operate as a business to manage or do the work for our clients.
- Business Hours: Our business hours have not been adjusted. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm EST. Some of our support services are 24/7.
- Billing: As our business operations have remained the same, billing will continue as normal. We have been proactively reaching out to our clients that have been effected by this pandemic to arrange alternative options. If we have not reached out to you and you need help please contact us immediately
A Message From Our Team
As COVID-19 continues to spread causing uncertainty in the world we want you to know that we are here to support your business. The safety of our employees and clients are at the forefront of our mind every day and we have taken measures to protect everyone we interact with during this time. Running a business is difficult enough without having to deal with a crisis that threatens everything you have worked so hard for. We are here to help your business in any way we can during this time of crisis. Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you need anything.
The TekMate Team